Painted Wedding Bouquets
Medium: Oil on gallery wrapped canvas that is 1 1/2 inches wide and has a finished look on the sides, so it does not need framing.
Sides: The sides of the artwork are painted grey (or white if you prefer)
Hanging: Hanging hardware and hanging wire are installed on the back.
Shipping: Shipping anywhere in the United States is included in the price.
11" x 14". $350.00
16" x 20" $600.00
20" x 24" $850.00
24" x 30" $1,200.00
Larger sizes and custom sizes are available, so just ask, and I can give you a quote!
I can also frame your painting in a plein air gold leaf style frame. In this case, the canvas will be a standard canvas with a 3/4 inch depth. Prices including a frame are:
11" x 14" $400.00
16" x 20" $680.00
20" x 24" $950.00
24" x 30" $1,350.00
1. Once you have decided on your size, simply give Nancy B. a 20% deposit. This will ensure your place in my schedule.
2. I will contact your photographer and choose an image of your bouquet to paint from. I will send you that image to approve before I start your painting.
3. When the painting is halfway finished, I will send you a photo of the bouquet for your approval. At this time, you can suggest changes, if you want. I will also ask for 50% of the remaining balance.
4. Once the painting is finished, I will send you a final photo for your approval. Any changes made at this time may require an additional fee, depending on the amount of time involved.
5. The final balance is due before I send the finished painting to you. This may take 4- 8 weeks, depending on drying time.